How great would it be to build muscle that would fill out the sleeves of your t-shirt and get a set of shredded abs that will look amazing when you take your top off, all whilst being able to eat the foods you want and not having to kill yourself in the gym every day?
Pretty great, right?
You’re probably nodding your head in agreement. So keep reading.
You’ve probably arrived at this page because you want to build muscle, get lean, take your physique to the next level and do so whilst fitting your fitness plans within your social life.
More than likely you’ll read through this page, check out my Instagram, check out some of the client transformations and envision the result you could get.
However, instead of acting you’ll probably close the page down and think about it for the next few weeks, months or maybe even years
In the future, you’ll get the inclination to take action and you’ll look back at your former self and wish you did it sooner.
That’s cool though.
There’s always that resistance that prevents us from making such a decision or pursuing a goal because something is holding us back.
Keep reading and I’ll explain how taking action like my clients has led to them being able to transform their physiques on the inside and out.
If you’re a lad that hasn’t made much progress in the gym or committed to a long-term goal then read on as I’ll be revealing tips that will help you make the leap
If you’ve tried every workout routine, followed every IG fitness model’s diet plan, the next ‘greatest’ supplement or ‘clean eating’ plan just to find out your still look the same, then read this:
Below, I’m going to give you the top three tips to help get you out of the rut you’re in.
Sit down and ask yourself:
- Am I confident enough to take my shirt off at the beach?
- Do I have the self-confidence to go up to the girl I fancy?
- Do I feel like I have ‘noodle arms’, not very lean or even feel fat?
- Am I stronger than the person I was 2, 3 or 4 years ago?
- Are you worried that your mates from school are ahead of you and getting better results?
- Are you a person that invests so much in supplements/sub-standard personal trainers and still feels like it’s pointless?
If you answered “yes” to any one of the above, then carry on reading.
Right now, having a body you’re confident in, t-shirt busting biceps and lean abs is the dream.
And that’s normal.
However, I assure you that in on this page you’ll learn the 3 tricks that any young guy (or even an older guy) needs to know to get a shredded, muscular body without having to crash diet each year.
And without having to spend ludicrous amounts on supplements or living your whole life in the gym.
Read on to learn more.
Your Current Training Program Isn’t Working For You.
You probably feel that no training program works for you. Well, that’s what you tell yourself.
Over my 8 years in the health and fitness industry, I’ve witnessed it myself:
Guys are trying every workout plan, the latest supplement stack and ‘eating clean’ to achieve nothing.
Apart from a bank account that’s taken a hit.
I feel your pain.
Being honest, it absolutely SUCKS when you devote yourself to sticking to your diet, your training program all to get zero results.
For the fortunate guys out there, building muscle and getting lean abs is actually a breeze.
Man, they can just lift weights and look amazing.
But there are also guys out there, especially young men for whom these methods don’t work.
It doesn’t matter how often you train..
What supplement you take..
How many new bicep exercises you do..
Or how ‘clean’ you eat…
Nothing seems to give…
Even worse, you feel trapped on a diet that is restricting your social life.
You aren’t able to have a drink with your mates, eat out with your girlfriend, celebrate birthday parties or even go to a friend’s BBQ without the fear of gaining weight and feeling guilty.
So what can you do?
Give up trying to transform your body and stop going to the gym because you’re not sure which goal you want to pursue?
Many guys actually do. It’s incredibly sad and frustrating for me as a coach.
I just wish they had the tips I’m about to share with you guys so you can get stronger, leaner and build a great physique.
Are you GUILTY of any of the following?
- Following a ‘bro split’? (Chest, Arms, Legs. Shoulders, Abs)
- Buying ‘fat burning' supplements?
- Cutting out certain food groups? (carbs or fats)
- Never sticking to either cutting or bulking?
- Consuming most of your meals as shakes?
- Not eating all together in the hope you’ll get lean?
- Spending half your wage on supplements?
If so, don’t worry.
These are all very common issues that lads have trying to get a great body but the above is definitely not the way to go about it.
It might make you feel like you’re doing the right thing spending all of your money on supplements but they are only a ‘supplement’ that may give you an extra 2% advantage in achieving your goals.
Guys who have the best physiques hardly ever train using single body part splits and taking lots of supplements.
All of them will be using these tips below.
3 tips that will GUARANTEE you pack on muscle without spending your life in the gym and finally achieving the shredded, muscular physique you’ve always wanted
- Stop training single muscle groups – If your body shape isn’t changing and you’re not increasing your lifts, then this could be the reason why. Studies have shown that training muscles groups 2x per week compared to 1x per week is much more optimal for muscle group. Not only does this give you twice the chance to progress on your lifts but you can usually recover better due to not having to kill yourself for that one session per week.
- Choose whether you want to cut or bulk – This is one of the biggest mistakes I see guys make. Be honest with yourself. If you’re a small skinny guy with little to no muscle, then gaining weight, lean bulking and eating in a calorie surplus is a smart choice. But if you’ve got excess body fat and definitely can’t see your abs, it’s probably a good decision to go into a calorie deficit and strip off some fat before you start lean bulking again.
- Focus on compound exercises – Train you squat, bench, deadlift, barbell rows at the beginning of each session and prioritise these over your isolation ‘fluff work’ such as flys and curls. Getting stronger on these movements will give you your most bang for you buck when it comes to muscle groups trained per exercise. Lifting more volume on these exercises over time through ALL rep ranges will lead to your body building the muscle you want.
Seems pretty straight forward, right?
The secret is that simplicity works best, unlike the complicated methods you’ve probably seen online.
It’s just the above three tips don’t resonate with the mainstream narrative and are not designed to make you part with any cash.
All of these can be done FREE.
Plus, you can start doing this RIGHT NOW.
Once I started using these key principles with my own clients, the results were incredible.
Check out Matteo’s story.
Before Matteo came to me, he was failing with his nutrition.
- He was using cookie cutter meal plans from PTs that didn’t support him
- Eating just chicken rice and broccoli and not being able to stray from these ‘clean foods’
- Restricting the amount of fats he ate due to having the perception that ‘all fat was bad fat’
- Eating very low carbs all the time, as he thought eating lots of carbs would make him fat
- Having no idea how many calories he was eating per day and whether he was in a deficit or surplus
His training wasn’t the best either. This is what his program looked like:
MON – Chest
TUES – Arms
WEDS – Legs
THURS – Shoulders
FRIDAY – Back
The trainer he was using gave him a basic ‘bro split’ that didn’t consider how much weekly volume he was doing or what his recovery was like.
Pretty rubbish start for Matteo and one that didn’t see him get many changes.
Then he came to me...
Watch Matteo's testimonial below:
Above is nearly everything you need to know to make some gains.
If you start using those above tips right this very minute you’ll start seeing changes in the next couple of months.
But, there’s more.
It’s not compulsory.
Unless you feel you want to achieve your dream muscular, lean and shredded physique without the fear of making mistakes that could kill your progress.
I’ve invested SO much money in learning how to lose body fat and build muscle, such as becoming a qualified nutrition coach.
This has allowed me to teach my clients how to achieve the physique they want whilst eating all the foods they enjoy.
I’ve also invested thousands in the right courses to ensure I can serve my clients best and provide them with outstanding results that are sustainable.
You can give it all a go yourself, and potentially get the results you want, or you can keep reading and decide if you’re a good candidate to work with me.
Introducing VIP Complete Coaching
This is the system I use for all my clients to build a muscular, lean and strong physique.
Before I dive into how you can gain exclusive access to my VIP Complete Coaching Service, I need to state something important.
This is NOT for everyone.
I’ve had lots of guys before that just haven’t been committed.
They’ve not actually wanted to achieve getting their dream muscular physique or the six pack abs they said they desired.
And that’s cool.
Not everyone is ready to 100% give their all to making the changes necessary to obtain their ideal physique.
The fact that you’re still reading this though, tells me you are.
Therefore, let me give you some background on my VIP Complete Coaching:
- You'll have a fully tailored program and nutrition plan that is personalised to your goals; whether that be to build muscle or lose fat. This will be changed every 8 weeks to ensure you keep progressing.
- Having full freedom with the foods you eat; having the choice of following a set of macros/calories or a meal plan that fits around your lifestyle and taste preferences. Completely up to you.
- Weekly video check-ins which will assess your training performance and adherence to your nutrition to ensure you get REAL feedback. Not just text on an email.
- Feedback on your lifts and form to ensure you are executing exercises properly to stimulate muscle growth and prevent you from getting injured.
- 24/7 support via email and/or Whatsapp
- Access to a private Facebook group so you can join other likeminded people/VIP Complete Coaching clients and get daily tips, motivation and support from peers.
- My 1-2-1 attention to ensure you achieve the physique of your dreams.
Now you’re probably thinking,
“That’s great, but what’s the cost of all this?”
Well, the price is exactly the same for everyone that becomes a client of VIP Complete Coaching.
I don’t disclose the price as I don’t want to be a coach that competes on price.
I want to be selected because I am the person who you feel can get you the results.
Once you’ve filled in the application form, I will then set up a call with you to see if we are a good fit to work together and so I can explain to you the cost of the VIP Complete Coaching.
But, why do you need a consultation call?
- To see if we’d be good working together; this is for your benefit as much as it is mine
- To prevent people from purchasing who may not be ready for online coaching because of their lack of gym knowledge and filter those who are not committed to the process
- I want you to achieve the best results possible and having this phone call lets us get off on the right foot and establish how we can work together
So, it’s completely up to you what you choose to do, there is no obligation for you to sign up.
But for me, this is the best way to find out which clients I want to work with.
Think about this –
What’s the going rate for a PT for an hour? £45, maybe £50?
How much do you spend on one of the nights out you go on? £100? Maybe more?
What about the amount you spend on supplements which aren't really getting you results?
Or the money you spend on eating out and junk food when you’re hungover?
Now, I’m not saying that you have to abstain from the above and I fully advocate being able to live your life like you would whilst still being able to get lean and build muscle.
However, what I can say currently is that all the above is probably getting you out of shape and costing you A HELL OF A LOT MORE than my VIP Complete Coaching service.
So, if you want they below:
- A flexible, sustainable and enjoyable nutrition plan that lets you eat the foods YOU WANT every single day.
- A progress driven, fun and effective training program that not only gets you long-lasting results but fits around your lifestyle and work schedule.
- A program that takes into consideration your recovery so that you’re making optimal progress but not killing yourself in the gym.
- Access to my expertise and know-how which will give you results that last FOREVER.
- My support 24/7 via Whatsapp and email. If you need me a lot to begin with, sweet I’ll be there. If you want to roll with the program for a week and just check in with me on the weekend, that’s cool too (as long as you’re happy and making progress).
If you want all this, then hit the apply button below so you can complete the application form and setup a call with me to see if we’d be a good fit.
Doing this is taking the action and the step required to achieve the physique you’ve always wanted.
Just envision it –
You with a set of six-pack abs, feeling strong enough to take your shirt off at the beach.
Your friends will wonder how you achieved this and how you built all of this lean muscle.
You’ll be more focused on your work because you won’t be going out drinking as often.
Your bank account will look much healthier as you’ll not be wasting your money on rubbish supplements, junk food or alcohol all the time.
But most importantly, you’ll finally feel confident enough to walk around in your own skin, be yourself, approach that girl you fancy and take your shirt off on holiday.
And you can achieve all of this and have this great confidence without having to restrict yourself from eating the foods you like or murdering yourself in the gym.
You never lose when you invest in yourself. Just like my previous clients did shown above.
As soon as you act on devoting yourself to your health, happiness and future self, this is what happens:
You begin to build the lean muscle you’ve always wanted because you’ve got the guidance you’ve always needed every time you step in the gym.
You have a full understanding of the calories you need to put in your body to achieve the sick pack abs you’ve always wanted.
You have the knowledge to know you can always go back to these methods if you do go out of shape in the future, so you can get back on track for your next holiday, event or friend’s wedding.
Are you 100% satisfied with your body at the minute?
Are you content with not being very strong in the gym?
Are you happy that you keep putting on fat and then crash dieting to try and lose it again?
If not, you know what to do.
You’re not tied into any long-term contract with me, you can cancel anytime.
What do you have to lose?
Investing right now and you will start to see incredible results that you’ve never seen before.
Or, you can go back to wasting your money on supplements, cookie-cutter plans and ‘bro splits’ just to come back in a few months more unhappy, unfulfilled and with less pounds in your bank account and more fat around your waist.
It’s entirely up to you…
I figured to make this decision as easy as possible for you, I should probably give you a rundown of the most frequently asked questions people send my way before they apply:
Q) How much does this cost?
The price is discussed on our consultation call. The price is the same for each client that signs up but I don’t disclose the price as your decision shouldn’t be based on whether I’m affordable. It should be based on if we can work well together and if I’m the right coach for you.
I can promise you that there are no extra add-ons, and you’re not tied into any kind of contract.
Q) Are your results typical?
I can’t promise everyone is going to get the same results, for the simple reason everyone puts in different amounts of effort.
But that’s why the application process is there. If we talk and don’t feel like VIP Complete Coaching is right for you, you won’t part with a single penny.
I only accept clients who will get results.
Q) I’m worried I’m too old.
While the majority of my clients are between 18 and 35, age is really no issue. I’ve had clients in their 40s and 50s.
The only thing that matters is that you’re ready to lose fat or build muscle and don’t want to commit to another crash diet, bro split and are willing to get involved and enjoy the process.
Q) I have an injury.
No problem. All that is considered when your program is set up. I won’t make you do anything that causes pain.
Q) I’ve tried so many diets and programs in the past. What makes VIP Complete Coaching diﬀerent?
I’d say the accountability and support.
What with your weekly check-ins, the monthly calls, 24/7 access to me, a 24-hour response time AND the private Facebook group, there’s no way you can fail to be motivated and inspired to stay on track.
Oh yeah - and everything is made as easy as possible for you to follow.
Q) I’m going away on holiday/ travel a lot. Should I wait until I’m home more.
That’s absolutely fine.
I have so many clients who need to travel a lot for work, or who are in the fortunate position to take plenty of trips.
And their results are no worse than anyone else’s. In fact, they’re often better.
See, I’m not one of those coaches who says you can never eat out, have to train every day, or need to take a load of pre-prepared food with you wherever you go.
Remember - the key thing here is EASE.
If you travel (even if you have a long holiday planned in the very near future) I’ll make sure everything works for you.
Q) I noticed you’re in the UK and I guess the price is in £. I’m not a UK resident. Does that matter?
I’ve worked with people from all over the world.
If you’re accepted as a client, we just work out what the current exchange rate is, and you pay that. There are no crazy mark-ups.
Because I check emails and Whatsapp a few times every day, you won’t have to wait any longer for a response than any of my UK based clients.
Q) Could I get the same results on my own?
My methods aren’t secret or magic.
They work incredibly well, but you could do this on your own.
Thing is, despite knowing this, most people don’t, and that’s why they spin their wheels for years and years, always being ashamed and embarrassed of their body, and always saying they’ll do it someday.
I don’t want that for you.
I’d rather you had a proven system in place, that got you results that lasted, and that gave you as much (or as little) support as you needed along the way.
What do you say?