Flexible Nutrition Guide to Fat Loss
A beginner's guide to setting up your diet for fat loss with numerous tools to help give you the best start possible for a sustainable nutritional plan
- The Flexible Nutrition Guide is the perfect starting point to guide you on the best way to set up your nutrition for sustainable fat loss results.
- This guide teaches you how to set up your calories initially and find your set point so you can individually work out your cutting calories based on your own personal goals, activity levels and body type.
- This guide then shows you how to set up your macronutrient split (protein/carbs/fats) for both males and females to get fat loss results whilst maintaining muscle.
- This guide educates you on the foundations of nutrition and why we eat certain calories, macronutrients and foods to get the results required.
- This guide has a step-by-step tutorial on how to track food effortlessly and efficiently through the easy to use app MyFitnessPal.
- This guide ensures you get results whilst eating flexibly and not having to crash diet to get the body you want!
*Note - This is a digital document in PDF format - after your purchase you will receive a download link to the guide