Episode 9 features competitive bodybuilder, online coach and mental health advocate Josh Bridgman.
Josh is a full-time online fitness coach at JBF Brigade, a physique competitor in the UKBFF and recently took his first steroid cycle.
In this episode we cover:
- Starting out in bodybuilding as a young guy
- The temptation to venture into steroid use
- How Josh is approaching his first steroid cycle
- The importance of being transparent on social media
- Growing an authentic following you engage with
- YouTube vs podcasts for content creation
- The effect of social media on the mental health of young guys
- Josh's experience with mental health issues
- Why it's important for young men to talk about their problems
- The benefits of supplementing CBD.
Check out Josh's work here: