On this weeks episode we are joined with Anthony, a 20 year old entrepreneur who has recently been announced as a finalist for the Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Award.
Anthony founded his first business - Absolute Fitness Apparel at the age of 18 having just finished his A levels. In a short space of just two years, Anthony has sold hundreds of units in stock to consumers in countries across the world. Anthony has also just recently launched his second business - White2Label Manufacturing which aims at tackling the common issues around sourcing modern suppliers for startups that operate within the fitness-fashion industry.
In this business-related episode, we will cover topics such as:
- Setting up a digital business with little to no investment
- Launching a clothing line and sourcing suppliers
- Approaching Influencer Marketing from a business standpoint
- Setting up a manufacturing consultancy business
- Time management when running a 'Side Hustle'
- Advice to young people looking to become an entrepreneur
Check out Anthony's work and businesses here: