On this week’s episode we are joined by Daz Charles, who is a U.K. based Men’s Physique Competitor and avid long distance runner.
Daz competed in the first ever U.K. Men’s Physique Show in 2012, before pursuing another avenue of fitness and taking up long distance running, racing a number half marathons in both the U.K. and the United States. In 2017 Daz returned to the stage, competing in the Men’s Physique Division with the PCA.
In this very candid episode, we discuss:
- The fitness industry boom and the rise of Men’s Physique
- Becoming a hybrid athlete and taking up multiple disciplines of fitness
- Personal experience with steroid use and advice for young people
- Using psychedelic drugs to learn more about yourself
- Ways to increase your baseline happiness
You can connect with Daz here: