On today's episode, we are joined by serial entrepreneur, Ted speaker and co-founder of Dawn; Dan Murray-Serter.
Dan was the winner of the young entrepreneur of the year and the host of Europe’s top entrepreneurship podcasts; Secret Leaders.
We delve into the topic of brain health and how what we eat, consume, drink and take has a profound effect on our brain.
- Dan's venture into Dawn and brain health
- Why laughter is important for the brain
- Neurology vs Psychology of the mind
- The best foods to consume for a better brain and the ones that aren't so good
- Recreational drugs and alcohol and the effect on the brain
- Creative and focus drugs like LSD and Modafinil and their effect on the brain