Episode 16 of The Grow Podcast features pro rugby player for Gloucester Rugby, Lewis Ludlow.
Lewis played rugby at the same college as me in his teens and has since then worked his way into Gloucester's first team; where he played over 2000 minutes last season and finished 2nd in the Premiership tackling stats with over 300 tackles.
In this episode we touch on:
- How Lewis first got into rugby
- The struggle of being a skinny teen when playing rugby and how Lewis bulked up
- Getting injured and the rehab process of a pro rugby player
- Recovery protocols Lewis uses
- The intense training schedule of a pro
- How Gloucester implements nutrition for the players
- What Lewis does to prepare for games
- Lewis's plans for life after rugby
Check out Lewis's work:
Do you want to transform your physique like my previous client below?