Episode 14 of The Grow Podcast features co-founders of Wear Dulo; Julian and Marin.
Wear Dulo is an Amsterdam based startup that provide non-iron performance dress shirts to help busy people save time.
In this episode we touch on:
- Why Julian and Marin set up Wear Dulo and the pain points they were trying to solve
- Sourcing suppliers and materials for high quality shirts
- Mass market selling vs niche marketing
- Documenting a journey and the transparency in business
- Creating vs consuming on social media
- Utilising YouTube influencers to drive traffic and sales
- The power of LinkedIn
- Working full-time whilst building a 'side hustle'
- Managing time and delegating tasks as co-founders
- The trials and tribulations of entrepreneurship
- How Julian and Marin stay fit
Julian and Marin's work: