This week's episode features Maze Enriquez aka. RSD Maze.
Maze is a self-development coach for the globally renown self-help company Real Social Dynamics after venturing into the pick-up game at the age of just 16.
In this episode we touch on:
- How Maze started in the pick-up community and why he ventured into self-help at such a young age
- The biggest mistakes guys make when trying to go out to meet girls
- How guys can overcome the fear of socialising
- The problems with matching our identity to our mistakes
- Giving yourself permission to be happy
- The myth of being happy when you get to your 'destination'
- Breaking out of your comfort zone and the importance of doing so
- Showing gratitude and 'the grind' for fulfilment
- How Maze stays in shape when travelling
Check out Maze's work here: